Monday, October 27, 2008

What A Week

I would say that in my life last week was the most lousiest week ever to hit me in the face.My world really came crashing down.A lot of things got me from all directions until i just feel like going nuts.Nobody noticed anything.I've just been keeping everything inside and i didn't tell anything out other than my closet companions.I just had no idea what to say but to swallow everything in myself.Got to digest it on my own.

It happened to me that i have been washed away by the wave.But i said back to the ocean that i will wait for you.Patiently i will do.

Thank god anyway i went to Kuala Lumpur yesterday to take a break from everything.I met up with Abdullah and Shaun.They are both my good friends.So we idiots had fun all day and i got back from Kuala Lumpur almost close to midnight.At least it had helped eleviate my mood.I had been extremely moody lately.Even my mom had to ask me to go out and have a break.

Today pula,i gate crashed into five houses.I really ate a lot and i am damn full.Best part was that the fun day i had breed a hell of a headache.So at the moment i am nursing it.The things i got into lately really makes me want to ram my head on the wall.Goodness Christ!!This is the truth:Crap happens so live with it!

Oh yes to all my Hindu friends.Happy Deepavali to all you guys and your family.Have a nice day everyone.