Saturday, October 11, 2008

This Week

First three days of this week i couldn't sleep.A lot of things were running through my mind and i just couldn't get it out.Restless was i and many people noticed it including Mrs Koh.The problem was i just couldn't say it out.I just can't admit it.Shy,nuts, or sheer stupidness, maybe fear of fearing rejected?I don't know.Choose one.

That feeling of guilt was killing me for that three days.I got nuts enough that i started to dedicate a poem to someone.I didn't show it yet!All those in school especially those close to me did see the difference.As for now i'm struggling with my life to maintain some sanity.

I've got my club work,school work,exams,class work and my crush to juggle about.I've have to admit it that this week i've almost gone nuts.Almost!

The feeling of guilt is still lingering inside me.Trap in a whirpool would be the word.Resolution would not be here for now so i will have to look for it.Another question is where and how?