Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Coming End Of Our Term

I've got another two weeks until the end of this semester.Now i'm looking for a job to support myself throughout the holidays.Just a while ago before posting this blog Cikgu Aziz introduced me to Mr Liew who is the latest tuition competitor in town.The meeting went on smoothly and it seems he would offer me a job hanging banners and distributing pamphlets around Klang.I don't really care what kind of job i'm going to get provided i get paid and it's worth my time.

I just can't be expecting to be living on my monthly allowances every month.At least i should stock up some money for the coming rainy days.Life is really tough down here.Food,fuel and fag prices is at all time high.It's really making a hole in my pocket.Sometimes i'm just very jealous of my friends whom their parents are very supportive in every matter.Money is always not a problem for them but for me it always is.

Thus the coming holiday is not going to be a holiday for me.Got three biology projects coming up,tuitions are on throughout the duration of the holidays,got to study a little since i screwed my exams up,i also intend on getting my probationary license and if i got a got a job it's going to be damn busy for me.The point is it is going to be a real hectic holiday but at least it's better than going to school.I love my life outside school!

To all life is not easy now so brace yourself for the worst.Cheers!