Sunday, October 19, 2008

What I Have Seen

I have seen many type of people as i grew older.It seems that whenever you see something new.Your mind seem to open up a little to the world.Like a child who has never seen what canned beans are but after he had opened it he finally knows what he is looking for.I mixed with many types of people.I have been around mat rempits,mat rockers,soldiers,nerds,nut cases like me,religious people and the list keeps going on and on year after year.

At least through this sort of exposure,it tells you what the world is all about out there.The world is not concentrated in our books.Instead it's out there waiting for us to learn it.First of all we have to be brave enough to swim into it.For those who have the habit of rejecting others and thinking that they are great,they are going to have a major heart attack when they leave school.

The world is full struggle,in the course our journey we have to mix to survive.I do not mean that you have to be a mat rempit to mix.Just get to know them at least you get to know a thing or two.If you could be a better friend to them you will pull them out that lousy lifestyle of theirs.So what if that person smokes,drinks or swears?Does it make him a bad person?Important is that he or she has some sense of loyalty and honour in him.It happened to me when my non smoking,non drinking and non swearing friend backstabs me while my smoking,drinking and happy to swear friend is the only one who bail me out during my darkest hours.

Don't judge them by what you see but instead dig deep down into them and know them for what they are.If i have not done so to you please forgive me.