Sunday, October 5, 2008

Change

Just got home from my friend's home.The dude is on a one month sem-break from MSU.So he called me up to his place to have a Raya feast.Quite full am i as i have gun down almost 4 plates of nasi briyani.Looking at most of my friends that i have met up throughout the Raya celebrations it seems many have change and moved on with their lives.When i meant change, it's really different than the time when we were studying together in La Salle or in tuition.

Time really changes a man.This year itself i have gone through many events that many have said that now i act and react differently unlike my secondary years.So that was what they say.I indeed believe time changes a person.To me,feel that i have a different character now than compared to the old days.Although some part of myself may not exactly change a lot but the change is noticeble in me.

So now i'm returning to school tommorow.Routine begins again.I'm back at hell and in heaven.I'm back again seeing someone.Reactions for the next following days could not be predicted accordingly as expected for the moment.But i'll patiently await for the day to arrive.As for now,i'm back where i started.