Monday, October 13, 2008

Final Semester

It has been two days since the exam started.It's not easy for me as i have only started to study two days before the exam started.I have really gotten myself into deep trouble.I dare not think of my results that i'll obtained.

It's also the final semester now.Life in school is coming to an end for this year.PMR is also on the timetable for the week.Goodness,it has been three years since my Form 3 days.By the end of October it would be a year since i left La Salle.Time really flies!So a simple advice to all of you,spend it well and don't waste it.Take every risk in life don't just swim at the shallow side of the sea instead go deeper even it means losing your breath.The experience is worth a lifetime.

Oh yes for your info i still didn't say anything to her yet.Yes the secret is killing me.I can't think of anything much for the moment as the exam is still on.One day I'll try to say it.

To those who are sitting for their final semester exams.Good luck and do your best.