Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Job

I've got a job this Monday at Delifrance Jaya Jusco Bukit Tinggi.It's just a job as a kitchen crew.What it's interesting is that i happened to be at the right place and time to get the job.I happened to be at my friends house on Sunday night when they told me about the vacancy in Delifrance.I got to know that the previous kitchen crew quit their job as soon as they receive their pay.I have been looking for a new job lately as the tuition centre that hired me to set up banners couldn't obtain a license from MPK.Thus i was jobless eversince i got back from Siam.

The first day was a real shock for me as it is the first time whereby i happened to cook for the customers.Although i have worked in a restaurant before but i was a service crew.Now i'm the part of the kitchen.Lucky for me i have been observing the chefs at the previous restaurant where i worked.So i had been able to use their skills to practise in the kitchen.I maybe clumsy at the moment but i hope pick up soon.The headache is to remember all the recipe and cooking methods.I can't even remember how many dishes that are stated at the menu.

The interesting part is i only work from a single four hours shift from noon until four in the afternoon.The pay is reasonable.Now i have achieved another dream of mine for being able to work in the kitchen.I just can't be too far away from food it seems!