Sunday, December 7, 2008

Being Me

I have some feedback from others saying that i'm too rude to be.They hated me for it.So some would ask me do i feel frustrated about it.Why would i feel such a way and why should i even care about what they think.A simple policy goes within me you don't go cursing them then it would be a problem.No need to feel frustrated about it.If they feel it so much when i cursed then i'd suggest go and file a police report on me.

True as many have spoken to me.You can't expect others to be the same as you.Especially when it comes to having a mindset like mine.I don't want to expect anything at all but just let it be.I'm thinking about it over and over.Finally i came to a conclusion that there is no point hoping for such an event to happen because it won't.So sit down and relax and enjoy the show.Let these people run around.Let them hit the wall for a change.Let them feel it.I'm not going to do anything.

No point bothering about others accepting you if you can't even accept yourself.Important is you yourself.I like being me.I'm not going to walk same path as you might.I know what and who i am.
Though i may damn myself for another year it's going to be a good show.

It would be fine if i would only curse in front of guys but i've met those girls who eventually curse too alongside.They are not far from us they are right around us.We are fine around but many find us not fine up in our heads.Again i'd say who cares.I maybe talking of some nonsense here to some.In the end everyone has their own judgement.

A story goes,a group of human walked into a forest and saw a bunch of monkeys.They said that the monkeys were an ugly bunch.The monkey said the same of the man to its kind.What is the moral behind the encounter?It's for you to figure out.