Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hangover

Happy New Years guys!Just got an invitation last night from a good friend of mine to party at his place.Drinks and food were flowing smoothly.All there is for the guest to do is to keep taking in the heat until you are down.I couldn't even remember how many shots of whisky i took but i now it should be a lot.Since i started drinking from 11pm until 5am.First time in my life i took a lot of shots of in a short time.

Don't get me wrong.I'm not trying to show that i'm hell of a great drinker.What i'm trying to say i have not been having fun like this eversince i left my secondary school.At the moment i am suffering from a bloody hangover.Bloody headache since just morning and i'm even not at home while posting this blog.I'm still at my host's house waiting for my bloody headache to subside.

Hope many did have a wonderful time last night because i knew i did.For sure our PDRM had a wonderful bonus for the New Year!