Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blogging

People blog for many reasons.Some have sad stories to tell,some share their ideas,some may spread lies,or even share their experience.Blogging as i have found is a very useful tool to express anything you have up in your head to others.To me that's what blogging is all about.Regardless of anything,everyone should have the chance to express their views.That is the meaning of the freedom of speech but one has to be mindful not abuse it.

If i'm not mistaken this post would be the 37th post to date.So i have my equal share of emotional stories,poems,views and experience that i have shared.It's been really nice to have the chance to express all of these in writing.I always had the intention of writing something that pops up in my mind.I'm grateful to live in modern age where everything could just written on the web.It's great to have finally start writing something of the mind.