Saturday, September 20, 2008

What I've Been Through to Become This.

I was born somewhere or a place that i which i was not born.I hope it didn't be that way but my mom sacrificed a lot to take me out of that place.While growing up,I didn't receive any love from my dad.Thus now I've no feeling towards him.Many kids would feel rejcted but I felt that as a blessing.Since my mom was so busy handling our household problems and my dad especially.I had to grow up on own and learn to fend for myself.You could say that who I am today resulted from my upbringing.

Sometimes I've been through so many up and downs in my life until i feel like taking my life or simply run away from reality.I told myself still that if i do so than I'm good for nothing.I want to show that old man and my family members that i could swallow all my problems without their help.Thus it has always been my dream to join the navy.I hope to show them that i'm at least i can make something out of myself.Although I maybe a sohai bastard but to those who really no me they know what I'm going to do.Do you think that I'd look smart in Navy uniform?

1 comment:

Mandy said...

what we are today indeed are a result from our upbringing... but i think you already had done your best to give yourself and your mom the best..

*p/s: yup you sure will look good in navy uniform (without your tummy) wakakakakka!!! joke joke... but i think you look better in cheft uniform =D