Monday, September 29, 2008

Support

I believe the best in all my friends.Everyone in the class or i would say my buddies in the class although they may look at me like some sohai fellow who sesat from some hole in Mars.They have something special in them,they are capable of doing something.It takes time to show it.Everyone tend to do mistakes.That's part of nature.I hope they see it and understand the mistakes that they have done.Hasharan has the capability to speak,while Jivi has the brains,Alexis has her cute face and the rest also has something big to contribute.The list goes on and on.I salute all of them.

I just browsed through Alexis's blog.She mentioned something about the Maths teacher of mine and i have to admit he is a real pain in the ass.I support her and i don't believe she was talking behind anyone's back.She was telling nothing but the truth.Alexis i support you!!!!Don't be sad be happy.Happy holidays everyone!!Smile.