Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MMM

MMmmm i just deleted something.Just to keep hearts unhurt.Anyway for everybody's info i'm my class's president.Believe it.Most of my friends won't.Seriously it is one of the lamest job on earth you will get in your life time.The following are a few dumb examples that a president must do:

1-Ucap Selamat to your teachers(Come on man we are grown up's you still think we are kids!!!)
2-Collect books and send to the staff room(They think i'm a kuli)
3-Layan kerenah setiap orang since you stand between the teachers and your members
4-Jaga duster and marker
5-Buat class sales

The list goes on and on.The crap part is, i hate everypart of my job function.The teachers think that you are some kuli.You have to do everyone's work.When someone asks who is responsible.First person to kena is me.

But since i'm the class president,i have to fulfill my duties no matter how i hate it.Everyone have given you the trust thus you must work to the end.Always see that all your duties are complete and at the tip top conditions.One thing i learned from being a company leader and special unit chief is learned to bare with your crap and swallow it down.

It happened before during my secondary school days,when my class split into many factions.This is a cancer that could split my class into pieces.That kind berpuak-puak mentality is very dangerous.It's a total cancer.Well i will never let it happen now.If it were to happen then the person has to cross my dead body first.

Another thing as a class president,i'm very lazy to layan anybody's kerenah.I like to give everyone ample freedom provided they don't get into trouble.If you want to go somewhere just go,if you want to do it then do it.That's simple right!Temper of mine very short fuse so far, to most this is a warning. Don't ask me stupid questions unless you are thinking of getting screwed teruk-teruk.Sometimes others see me as a jerk.What i care!I've got a heart of stone susah nak chill.

If anyone us gets into trouble.All must lend a hand.I'm ready to take the bullet but for the valid reasons.If someone is there to punk with us i'm ready for him.

As for now.I'm here to do my job well and go back home.Got no time to entertain anyone.